Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Google their All Mighty Rulers

If there's something that pisses me off big time it's the monopoly Google has over the Internet. They are like a bunch of Hitlers, ruling with an iron fist and everyone must abide by their every rule. I'm sick and tired of reading you must do this or that, or be careful doing so or such because if you put one foot wrong, Google will shut you down, take you out, reject you, close you up, or whatever. They have the power to destroy your website or blog if you incidentally do something they don't like, by taking you off the search list. And if you want AdSense on your site or blog, you have to literally beg "the lords" for it.

I had to wait months before my website was listed at last. And only a month or what later, it was taken off again.  I suppose I must have done something me Lords didn't approved of, but do you think they've had the decency just to tell me what that is? No, sir, I'm just a very small fish in their big ocean of wealth producing sharks.

I always hear of site and blog owners complaining about either getting rejected for AdSense or didn't hear from Google at all when they applied. I was approved but when I tried to trace the results of my ads I got the message that I won't get paid for it because the email address I use don't match up with the  one they have.When I try to log into my Google Adsense account to find out what is going on, it denied me access!  So now they are advertising for free on my blogs and sites! I tried for weeks now to solve the problem or to just get rid of them, but it's no use trying to contact them. I sent one query after die other and I get the same response every time: log into your Adsense account so that you can rectify the problem by doing this and that. Its hopeless to tell the idiots that I can't log into my account because they refuse me access. .

I hope wholeheartedly that Yahoo or Bing is going to overtake Google in the near future. And maybe that day is not so far away. I heard Bing has already passed Yahoo, to take the second place after Google. Oh boy, would I like that!! The day that happen I'll throw the party of the century!

Oh and I hope their crawlers bring this post under their attention. I don't care in the least if they shut down this blog. There are others that don't belong to them and there are Yahoo and Bing to get listed on. At least they are much more user friendly than the Google clan.

No comments: